Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Look who's back, Back again...

 Hello Friends, 

It has been quite some time since I last posted on this blog. I have been through quite the journey and I would like to share it with you and also post some fun and exciting things that have happened in my life. This is a journey that has been really rough at times and has put my family and even some of my friends through the ringer. It is a journey full of hurt and pain and sorrow. It is also a journey of recovery, joy, and celebration. So if you want to read, please do, if you don't, this blog is really for me anyway and I want to be able to share a bit of my story. 

I am not a writer. I will never claim to be, though I have read some incredibly amazing books and I am so glad I can be a witness to those who can truly write so well. I am lucky to be a recipient of some great reading!  I hope that you will still read even if it is not the best writing. 

Disclaimer- I will talk about my life in all aspects. I know that not everyone believes in the things I do and I am okay with that, but I just need you to know that I am not here to convert anyone to any religion or political party or lifestyle or anything like that, I am simply sharing my story. I know that there will be many who disagree with my choices and my beliefs both religiously and politically, I am okay with that. I don't need everyone to be just like me. 

Also, There is a good chance that I will be wrong about something I say at some point and in the future I will have learned to be better and that past me will no longer exist. I have tried to show mercy and grace to those in my life that have caused me pain in the past and I hope that if anything I ever say or do has done that, that you will hopefully be able to show me the same mercy and grace, and if not, that is okay. I will always try to be better tomorrow than I was today and I will fail many times, but I hope to learn along the way. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment