Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Stained Glass

 Well, it seems it has been a while since I have done a stained glass project for anyone. It took me forever to find all the stuff I needed to do it.  Ha ha. 

This week I had the opportunity to make a special parting gift for a member of our staff at work who will be retiring this week. I had learned that one of her most favortie animals was the Octopus and that she loved stained glass and so I thought what a wonderful gift I could provide for her. 

It was a project that caused me a lot of grief and stress, but overall it ended up being amazing. I hope she loves it. It got a lot of praise from people at work this morning. (She didn't see it, don't worry, I kept it hidden from her) Can't wait to hear if she likes it or not. 

Here are some pictures of the finished project. ENJOY!









No comments:

Post a Comment